Portland Maine Wedding Photographer | Lisa & Peter
First wedding of the season in Portland, Maine and we were blessed with a perfect day! Lisa & Peter were a joy to get to know over the past year and I was looking forward to this super fun & laid back wedding. Lisa & Peter have such beautiful hearts and it is so easy to see why they fell in love. They were married at the Woodfords Congregational Church in Portland, ME and their hand written vows brought both laughter and joy to family & friends who came form all over the world to celebrate their union. The grounds at this church were stunning and made for a beautiful backdrop for family and bridal party pictures.
We had a perfect flow to the day and were able to stop at the Eastern Promenade for some photos of Lisa & Peter before we headed to bowl. Lisa’s family is from Japan so it was important for Lisa & Peter to bring both sides of the family together and create a fun atmosphere where the language barrier would not be difficult. What better idea than to bowl and get to know one another. Bayside Bowl in Portland, Maine was the coolest spot for a wedding reception. It is super modern and the roof top deck made for spectacular end of the evening photos.
- Photography: Casey Durgin Photography
- Ceremony: Woodfords Congregational Church, Portland, Maine
- Reception: Bayside Bowl, Portland, Maine
- Day of Coordinator: Plan on ME, Ashley White
- Florist: Blue Fern, Portland, Maine
- Donuts: Holy Donut, Portland Maine
- Officiant: Kathryn Johnstom
- Videographer: Selah Films